Part Time Management Accountant - 6 month contract
3 days left
- Level of qualification
This is a 6 month contract part-time management accountant position for 21 hours per week.
Based in Haywards Heath
- To be responsible for producing the monthly management accounts; ensuring financial information is accurate and complete and variances investigated. To work closely with other departments to seek and understand reasons for variances.
- To provide financial expertise and a support service to managers and directors. To train and guide them in good financial management and controls and to interpret and communicate financial data to non-financial managers.
- To provide analytical skills and financial expertise to undertake business case appraisals and post implementation reviews of specific projects.
- To analyse both revenue and capital financial performance and so contribute to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts
- To develop and improve the reporting around both financial and non-financial performance measures, maximizing the use of information technology, to help monitor performance against objectives and improve decision making.
- To actively contribute to the annual budget and forecasting processes. To work with the Senior Management Accountant in obtaining and validating the detailed departmental budgets.
- To support and contribute to statutory and other regulatory reporting requirements including internal and external audit.
- To assist the charity in financial compliance with relevant laws and regulation.
- To support the development of new initiatives that improve the Finance function.
- Qualified Accountant
£32,000 - £38,000(pro rata 21 hours per week)