Management Accountant - newly-qualified ACA
5 days left
- Level of qualification
- Newly qualified
As a result of continued growth through international expansion and acquisition, a PE backed energy business based in London is looking to hire a newly-qualified accountant with an ACA audit background into a management accountant role.
My client is a London-based energy firm. With strong private equity backing they have grown their portfolio significantly in the last few years and have aims to continue this trajectory with further acquisitions. As a result of this growth the finance function is growing and there is now a newly-created management accountant role for a newly-qualified ACA accountant.
As the management accountant you will report to the Assistant Financial Controller and your responsibilities will encompass:
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting including a lead role in year end audit;
- Quarterly cash-flow reconciliation for the business;
- Management reporting including P&L ownership for the holding company and providing accurate commentary;
- Supporting the annual budgeting process across the company;
- Business partnering with key non-financial stakeholders;
- Continually driving process improvements and supporting a systems implementation;
- Ad hoc reporting an analysis as required by the CFO and other senior management.
As a strong applicant for this management accountant opportunity you will:
- Be an ACA qualified accountant from a top tier accountancy practice;
- Possess a strong academic background;
- Demonstrate strong training in audit, particularly in a multi-currency capacity;
- Show a strong work ethic and willingness to learn in a new environment;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to engage at all levels of the business and work well in a team.
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £45,000-£50,000 + benefits including bonus, pension, and private medical cover. You will also be joining a high performing team committed to developing your skill-set and furthering your career within the business.