Assistant Management Accountant
Due to continued growth, Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant on behalf of a successful legal services business. The role is working within Group Finance and is based from their central Leeds site.
Established business providing a range of legal services from a nationwide network of offices. A company that prides itself on its quality of service to clients while investing in its employees.
As an Assistant Management Accountant you will be working within an established Finance team.
Duties include assisting with: monthly Finance Pack; management accounts including Variances to Budget; Balance Sheet reconciliations; Forecasts and Budgets; Cashflow forecast; Petty Cash; Payroll & commissions; quarterly VAT returns
- Ideally AAT qualified and/or part-qualified studying towards ACCA/CIMA and/or possess a relevant degree with at least 1 year's experience covering the above duties
- Experience of management information reporting and financial control
- Excellent communication skills, confident with dealing with non-finance contacts and senior management
- Good Office skills particularly in Excel
- Must have good attention to detail and be able to work independently
Up to £30,000 salary + 25 days holiday + superb benefits package