Group FP&A Analyst
5 days left
- Level of qualification
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently working with our client, a large corporate organisation in Bristol, in their recruitment of a Group FP&A Analyst on a permanent contract. The role will pay up to £55,000 + benefits for the successful candidate.
Working in a growing team in a varied an all-encompassing role, you will be responsible for reviewing the financial and non-financial data to drive change and develop strategic relationships with key finance and business stakeholders in and outside of finance.
- Oversee the reporting and consolidation of the group monthly finical results
- Dealing with any issues that arise during the month end process
- Production of the half year and year end group statutory accounts and supporting documentation
- Production and review of FP&A deliverables (budgets and forecasts)
- Development of models to be used through the business
- Analysis and reporting at line managers request
- Insight analysis to explain key trends and movement in numbers
- Identify improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure compliance and setting governance structure for financial reporting
- ACA/ACCA/ CIMA qualified with PQE
- Strong on systems (SAP, Oracle), advanced Excel - able to create business models
- Previous consolidations experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical mind-set and previous analysis experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
Located with excellent transport links, makes the company easily accessible from Swindon and Bath. Working in a high performing team, with many opportunities for growth and development.
The successful candidate will be paid up to £55,000 + a strong benefits package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Apply for Group FP&A Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly