Junior Pricing Administrator, Associate 1
Purpose Of Role:
To assist in the accurate and efficient pricing of a range of securities held by investment funds.
The principal tasks of this role are as follows:
- Pricing of exchange traded securities and validation to sources such as Bloomberg, Reuters and FTID
- Daily research of securities which have exceeded tolerances during the pricing process
- Investigation of queries from other departments
- Review price inputs by team members on as needed basis
This position provides a further insight into the funds industry and the types of instruments held by these funds. It also gives a detailed understanding of the markets where these instruments are traded and the factors affecting the pricing of these instruments.
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
Experience or good knowledge of Excel.
Level Of Education:
Students or graduates of the Business / Economic Universities.
Previous Level Of Experience:
Experience in a commercial environment such as banking or insurance would be advantageous.
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined
- Good numerical and analytical abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Team player
- Very good English