High Volume Accounts Payable Specialist
6 days left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
This role, High Volume Accounts Payable Specialist, is an ongoing temporary assignment looking for a candidate to start to next week. Since the role is based in Victoria candidates must be able to commute to this location via the overground, Victoria Line, District Line and Circle Line.
Our client are an SME specifically looking for a High Volume Accounts Payable Specialist to assist them with a busy time of year. As a result the role is a temporary position looking for someone to start next week.
Our client are based in Victoria, South West London, meaning candidates must be able to commute to this location and be happy to be paid hourly.
This role, High Volume Accounts Payable Specialist, involves
- Using Excel to a high level such as VlookUps and Pivot Tables
- Processing 400 invoices per week
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Coding the invoices with the account and nominal codes
- Checking if any discount needs to be taken in to consideration
- Investigate any discrepancies on invoices
- Liaising with the payroll team and reporting into the financial controller
- Accountancy based
- Based in Victoria, South West London
- Paid hourly
- Ongoing temporary role
- Project based
The candidate we are looking for, High Volume Accounts Payable Specialist, must be immediately available to start a role next week.
Candidates must also be happy to work on a temporary basis and commit to an ongoing assignment.
This role will be paid hourly.
This role is urgently looking for a candidate with experience in processing a high volume of invoices and that can commute to South West London.