Accounts Payable Clerk with SAP (Temporary role)
This position, Accounts Payable Clerk with SAP (Temporary role), is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company based in Fulham, South West London.
They are specifically looking for a candidate that has prior experience working on SAP due to a recent systems implementation (Accountancy based)
Our client are a well known international company that have grown and expanded over the last few years. They have expanded in America and Australia, as well as opened an additional office in London.
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk with SAP (Temporary role), will be based in Fulham meaning candidates must be able to access South West London via the District, Piccadilly or Victoria lines, or the overground.
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk with SAP (Temporary role), involves:
- Working on SAP
- Processing a high volume of invoices on a daily basis
- Coding invoices correctly using a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ensuring nominal codes are correct
- Gain authorisation for payments
- Liaising with heads of departments to gain authorisation, and ensuring goods have arriving in good condition
- Dealing with receipts of delivery
- Ensuring relevant credit notes are raised
- Checking if any discount is applicable
- Processing the payment run
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Sending remittances
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Accountancy based
- Start ASAP
- Temporary role on an ongoing basis
- Paid hourly
- Candidates must have SAP
- Based in Fulham, South West London
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Payable Clerk with SAP (Temporary role), must be immediately available and able to start a role from next week.
The successful candidate must have worked on SAP as that is the key requirement for the role.
Since the role is based in West London it is vital that candidates can commute to stations such as Hammersmith, Fulham Broadway, Parsons Green, Putney and Putney Bridge.
This role is an exciting temporary opportunity which will be ongoing with the likelihood of becoming permanent.