Purpose Of Role:
To assist in the accurate and efficient pricing of a range of securities held by investment funds.
The principal tasks of this role are as follows:
- Pricing of exchange traded securities and validation to sources such as Bloomberg, Reuters and FTID
- Daily research of securities which have exceeded tolerances during the pricing process
- Investigation of queries from other departments
- Review price inputs by team members on as needed basis
Skills and Qualifications:
- Students or graduates of the Business / Economic Universities
- Experience or good knowledge of Excel.
- Good numerical and analytical abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills – both verbal anad written
- Team player
- Very good English Disposition