- Level of qualification
Robert Half Accountemps is currently working with a market leading consultancy business based in Central London, to recruit a Management Accountant on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £300-350 p.d.
The Management Accountant role will involve:
- Monthly management reporting of business entities across EMEA including the UK, Dubai, Russia and South Africa
- Preparing and posting all accruals, prepayments, deferred revenue, provisions and inter-company journals
- Liaising with the billing team and the finance leads across EMEA
- Uploading the monthly trial balances for lines of business based in France, Russia and South Africa
- Working with the consulting businesses from around the world to ensure inter-company balances are reconciled
- Take ownership of compliance and reporting packs, to be reported to the US.
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong technical accounting background, with a look to turn more commercial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- The daily rate of £300-350 p.d will represent either a logical increase or parallel to your current earning potential.
As well as the day rate of £300-350 per day, the new Management Accountant will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Salary & Benefits
Our client is a business advisory firm headquartered in Washington, DC. The company specializes in the fields of corporate finance and restructuring, economic consulting, forensic and litigation consulting, strategic communications and technology.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.