jr. Digital Marketing Analyst
4 days left
What is the job about?
Our advertising scope already includes TV, radio, online banners, newspapers, billboards, etc. We are ready for the next step and would like to get more presence on the World Wide Web. As Junior Digital Marketing Analyst of DEGIRO you will work in a small team and together you are responsible for content marketing. You work together with country representatives of the countries where DEGIRO is active. Together you come up with a strategy: where to find potential clients and how to approach them? Per country your strategy can be different. So, you need to be creative, flexible and want to go for it. You implement campaigns and analyze the results. It is a holistic approach, but with a strong focus on measuring and analytics. Common sense is essential.
• Implement digital campaigns
• Analyze results in a time efficient way with all measuring tools available (strong knowledge of Excel)
• Communicate and cooperate with country representatives in Europe
You will have a lot of freedom in your work and you need to be the kind of person who can take responsibility, strive to give your best effort and not giving up easily. If there is something you don't understand you will search for new information.
• 0 to 2 years of experience in digital marketing
• (Basic) knowledge of Financial products and brokerage
• Experience with SEO
• Experience with Google Tools (Analytics, Adwords, etc.)
• Experience with Excel
• Knowledge of Conversion analyzing tools like SQL
• Understanding of where to find our potential clients and how to approach them
• Be able to create something yourself, instead of only telling how others should do it
• Be creative, sharp, practical
• Be able to work independent as well as work in a team
• Living in Hong Kong
• Fulltime available (40 hours per week)
• Excellent English (Dutch is a big plus) communication skills