Company Secretarial Officer
We are seeking high caliber professionals to join the team as Company Secretarial Officer. The vacancy comes at a time where Pohua JT Management Limited is undergoing rapid expansion and growth. Thus, the position offers a great career for motivated candidates who are ready to take charge and unleash their full potential.
The successful candidate will have an exciting opportunity to lead and oversee the full spectrum of company secretarial functions of a newly set up company in the group.
- Provide corporate secretarial services including company formation and maintenance for Hong Kong and offshore companies of the group in accordance with the rules and regulations
- Handle statutory and regulatory compliance matters, filings and correspondence with relevant regulatory authorities and government departments
- Organize board / general / committee meetings
- Coordinate and prepare materials for board / general meetings and interim / annual reports
- Attend board meetings and prepare minutes / resolutions for Hong Kong and offshore companies of the group
- Support corporate communications functions when required
- University degree in Corporate Governance, Business Administration or a related discipline, membership of HKICS / ICSA or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of company secretarial experience in banking, asset management, securities firms or relevant financial institutions
- Hands on working experience in handling Hong Kong and offshore companies
- Well versed in Company Ordinance, Listing Rules, Securities and Futures Ordinance and other related regulations
- High level of discipline and integrity with positive attitude and ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Company Secretarial Assistant
Interested parties please send your resume, along with your current and expected salary to: email@example.com, all personal information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment-related purposes only.