Senior Finance Analyst
2 days left
- Level of qualification
This is an exciting opportunity to assist the Finance Director in providing robust financial information and accounting control, and to provide effective and efficient analysis and support with complete responsibility and ownership of a Business Entity.
Our Client is a UK market leader and part of a Global US Parent Company
- Build effective and efficient relationships with multiple partners in order to provide insightful analysis, guidance and challenge to our sales, operational and admin teams.
- Embed the use of Problem Solving Forms (PSF) techniques to analyse and find root causes and identify remediating actions.
- To lead and participate in continuous improvement programmes across the business.
- Assist with compliance audits and process reviews, including maintaining own job specific task notes
- To manage the capital spend application (capex's) process and complete post audit reviews.
- To monitor working capital levels and identify and implement actions to reduce the working capital cycle
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the finance team and support key activities and any other duties as requested.
- Apply accounting knowledge (UK GAAP and US GAAP principles) to develop and implement robust, standardised financial analysis, reporting capability and controls.
- Undertake frequent travel as required (2-3 days per week) in order to support the local teams
Knowledge of UK accounting principles and GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) to fully qualified level.
3+ year's experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to build strong networks across all levels of the business.
- Business Partnering with other members of the Finance Team and across the wider business.
- Experience of implementing business improvement initiatives.
- Ability to drive change within the Finance function and wider business.
- MS Office and advanced Excel skills including modelling.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
Excellent Salary £50,000 + Company Car/Car Allowance