This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading, blue chip business in an all round role which will give great exposure and career prospects. The client has very high standards, and this will only suit candidates who are able to match their standards and quality.
Our exclusive client is a market leading, blue-chip project-led business who are continuing to grow. This role is based in Kent, and provides fantastic career prospects to the right candidate.
The Finance Manager will support and assist the Project management team and will work closely with the Finance Director whilst undertaking a key partnering role which offers great autonomy. Your goal will be to ensure that a first class service is provided to the organisation and to report accurately upon project status to senior management
Key responsibilities include:
- Pro-actively contributing to project teams to aid the strategic development.
- Provide complete and accurate project forecasts
- Analyse development options and provide commercial recommendations
- Maintain financial control on projects including financials, reporting and processes.
- Identify and act upon risks
- Partner with internal and external teams to ensure correct reporting of costs
- Review and control pre-project expenditure
- Review and report on project marketing costs
- Provide project financial appraisals
- Review sales and provide feedback on pricing, volume and mix
- Review and control debtors
- Forecast project cash flow
The ideal Finance Manager must have a great blend of technical accounting skills, coupled with a business partnering approach.
It is likely that you will have been trained by one of the leading Accountancy Firms and worked with or within other blue chip, corporate businesses
You will have the ability to liaise with members of all staff across the business, up to and including the Managing Director, so confidence, presentation skills and the ability to influence are also important for the Finance Manager to demonstrate.
Competitive basic salary - £60-75,000 dependant on experience. You will also get a significant pension contribution, Private health care and bonus potential.