Group Reporting Manager
- To lead and manage reporting processes such as the production of the group's monthly Management Accounts, Forecasts, annual Budget, Strategic plan and the Group(IFRS) & UK subsidiary companies (FRS102) annual year-end Statutory financial statements.
- Support the requirements of the Head of Reporting and Business Analysis, Group Financial Controller & Group Finance Director as required.
This organisation sets the standards for organisations around the world to make excellence a habit
- Manage the month-end process from data collection, consolidation through to the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts as well as analysis of the results and ultimately the completion of the Group commentary to be circulated to the Board and Executive members.
- Manage the forecast and annual Budget processes from data collection, consolidation to the preparation of review packs and Board presentation slides.
- Play a key role in the planning and production of the year-end Statutory Financial Statements from data collection and consolidation through to the production of the Group's Annual Report including liaising with the external auditors, tax, treasury and legal departments amongst others.
- Liaise with staff at all levels to ensure that data requested is complete, correct and received in accordance with the Group timetables.
- Responsible for maintaining reporting packs using the Group's consolidation system, Oracle's Enterprise Performance Management ("EPM"), and work with the Finance Systems team to ensure data and process integrity.
- Provide guidance to the businesses in respect of Group accounting policies and practice.
- Oversee the completion of the Office for National Statistics returns.
- Continually strive to improve the quality and timeliness of group reporting processes.
- Provide support to the Head of Reporting and Business Analysis, Group Financial Controller and Group Finance Director in producing ad-hoc financial information as required.
- Manage a team of up to two direct reports.
Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
Strong consolidation and analytical skills, with experience in a Group environment or with a large accounting practice with experience of Group statutory reporting.
Knowledgeable in Group reporting under a matrix structure.
Strong work ethic, organisation skills and demonstrable attention to detail.
Excellent MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Consolidation Systems(e.g. EPM) skills are required. Experience of SAP would be an advantage.
Good report writing and strong communications skills.
Must have experience in managing a team.
An ability to work within strict deadlines
This role comes with a competitive salary