Interim Finance Systems Officer
Finance Systems Officer
Based in Lewes
- Knowledge of Income Management software and experience of being a technical officer for an Income Management System.
- Technical experience for a Financial Software system, including GL, Debtors Creditors, Purchasing (P2P) and Bank Reconciliation.
- Technical knowledge for an Electronic Payments System, to enable Debit and Credit card payments to be taken.
- Strong spreadsheet skills with experience gained specifically in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Able to set up and edit import and export routines to and from an Income Management System.
- Ability to work well with stakeholders across different levels in an organisation. Handing over system knowledge when required.
- Great ability to work well in a team and proactive in supporting project aims
- Experience and knowledge in the use of the Civica ICON - Income Management System.
- Experience and knowledge in the use of the Civica Financials System.
- Knowledge of PCI/DSS Compliance rules / regulations.
- Crystal report writer skills.
- Experience in using Business Objects (version 4.1 preferably).
- Editing skills for SSIS routines within a SQL server 2012 environment.
- Understanding of the relationship and interaction between an Income Management System and other financial/income collecting systems.
- Use of a job scheduler function within an Income Management System.
- Experience and knowledge of BACS third party software.
- Knowledge of local government functions at District and Borough level, for services which payments can be taken for.
£30,000 - £40,000