2 days left
- Level of qualification
A fantastic new management accountant role in an exciting and thrilling industry. The role offers great career development in an ambitious and growing company.
A fast-growing and striving firm with great opportunities for career progression. It has an ideal environment for the right candidate to further their experience and grow their skill set within a dynamic and fluid finance team.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts and assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts
- Supporting the senior accountants in managing the finance team
- Reviewing cash balances and processing short term investments
- Submitting returns to industry regulatory bodies
- Processing purchase ledge and refund payments
- Reviewing sales ledger
The candidate must have an enthusiasm to take on new challenges in order to develop their own career and able to work under pressure and effectively to achieve strict deadlines and targets.
Must be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified.
Good salary with an all-inclusive bonus scheme based on company performance. Company pension scheme offered and 22 days holidays increasing to 25 days with service.