Commercial Finance Business Partner
5 days left
- Level of qualification
An excellent opportunity for a driven candidate seeking to engage positively within a large multi-national company.
This Fortune 500 Company is among the market leaders in its industry. This business has seen excellent results and growth over the years.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of systems and controls aligned to regulatory responsibilities
- Extract detailed data from databases into appropriate formats, aiding decision-making
- Business partnering client and product managers providing challenge and support
- Deliver accurate management information to stakeholders
- Support monthly close process including margin calculation and variance analysis
- Support year-end statutory reporting
- Engage, grow and support the development of the commercial finance team
Previous experience in a multi-product European environment and in a fast paced industry and business. Candidates must hold stakeholder management skills and an ability to prioritise. Confidence, ambition and drive are essential qualities needed for this role.
Must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
Excellent role in a growing company with great opportunities available.