1 day left
- Level of qualification
- Newly qualified
Great opportunity for newly qualified accountants to heavily develop their experience as a management accountant.
You will be working in a rapidly growing media business near Covent Garden that is quickly becoming a market leader in its field.
My client opened for business just 15 years ago and is now enjoying a £60 million turnover as it continues to enjoy impressive growth rates. They specialise in providing tailored creative media productions for their clients who seek to reach out an increasingly digitally based audience.
They cutting edge analytical software and talent creative minds allows them to target and secure consumers in an increasingly saturated market ting space. They enjoy a wonderful office space next to Covent Garden and a healthy work & life balance.
As a management accountant, your duties will include the following:
- Preparation of monthly performance reports
- Preparation and processing of accounting adjustments including accruals and prepayments, depreciation etc on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly variance analysis and commentary on Business Services expenditure
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
- Assist with preparation of the firm's annual budget and half-yearly reforecast exercise
- Prepare and issue finance reports to Heads of department on a monthly basis
- Preparation of annual audit file and liaising with auditors as required
- Assisting with preparation of firm tax computation
- Preparation of VAT Return
- Submission of ONS information on monthly and quarterly basis
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and constantly drive for process improvements and efficiencies in all aspects of reporting
- Deal with adhoc information requests from departmental heads or fee earners
- Ad-hoc project support to the Senior Management Accountant and Head of Finance
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- Newly Qualified with CIMA, ACA, or ACCA
- Bright, Ambitious, eager to learn
- University educated
- Have had exposure to the production of management accounts
- Comfortable with dealing with departmental heads
As a newly qualified accountant, you will be offered the opportunity to extensively develop your current financial skill set and support a growing business as it continues to pursue excellence and success. You will be offered a base salary £45,000-£50,000, depending on experience, and will be working in the heart of London in a beautiful office location.