Commercial Finance Manager
- Providing insightful financial/business analysis/benchmarks to senior executive teams to facilitate the decision making process
- Ensuring accurate forecast (including implementation of new forecasting models)
- New product launch support including business cases, business model definition, what if scenarios, projections, trend analysis and resourcing
- Providing finance insights into business cases
- Financial modelling and meaningful information consolidation
- Leading business planning exercises to deliver realistic short term and long term plans
- Working closely with the regional teams to ensure smooth planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
The successful candidate will have experience within a large blue chip company, preferably a qualified accountant with a strong academic record, you will be able to demonstrate a strong record of achievement throughout your work history.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.