- Ensure Business Unit Leaders have timely and relevant information required for effective planning and control of the business.
- Analyse production and spending variances to tight deadlines at month end.
- Ensure Inventory is correctly valued in the Financial Statements.
Exciting growing business with nationwide reach.
Management Accountant Job Duties:
- Record financial transactions for the company in an accurate and timely way in accordance with company policies.
- Prepare financial statements for internal and external use
- Maintain a monthly general ledger with accurate accruals and prepayments
- Manage accounts payable invoices, make payments, control the Accounts Payable Ledger
- Accounts receivable monthly reconciliation
- Analyse financial performance and forecast longer term horizons
- Maintain records and support auditing efforts
- Advise company and/or department management on financial decisions
- Make upper-level strategy recommendations based on financials
The ideal candidate for this management accountant role:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
- 2 years experience within industry
- Ability to work under pressure and meet corporate deadlines
- Can communicate well and have ability to work well with non-finance teams
£48,00 + benefits