Newly Qualified Accountant,Construction,KILDARE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified accountant to join a rapidly growing construction company. This organisation has doubled its workforce in 12 months with further growth planned. The finance team will also expand which offers excellent future career progression for this role. A Commercial role, you will interact across all levels in the organisation providing analysis and reports to the senior management team.
- General Ledger processing and production of monthly & quarterly accounts including P&L, Balance Sheets and Cashflows with explanations of variances to budget to tight deadlines.
- Participation in Group Financial Reporting
- Ensure all reconciliations are in place at monthly & quarterly close, including the management of various reporting timetables to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure adequate procedures & controls are in place.
- Maintaining the Fixed Assets Register.
- Payroll Processing.
- Preparation of reports and information for external auditors.
- Compliance with tax returns and assisting auditor with preparation of the annual CT return.
- Assist with implementation of the accounting system & system improvements.
- Assist with the company budget and project budget as required.
- Take responsibility for accounting and reporting on specific projects.
- Ad-hoc analysis / reports as required.
- Newly Qualified Accountant – (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- 2+ years’ experience
- Start up and project accounting experience
- A team player with excellent attention to detail.
- Hands on approach with flexibility.
- Ability to act on own initiative, multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- High levels of energy and motivation with ability to adapt to new challenges.
- Good organisation and planning skills
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you meet these requirements and want to join a busy and growing organisation, then send a CV to email@example.com or call Anne on 01-6797990.