Finance Business Partner
A Finance Business Partner role in an exciting SME.
The chance to work in a fast-paced environment that still allows for a flexible work environment.
I am representing a representing a PE backed, £150 million+ turnover services business based in Greater Manchester. They are a highly acquisitive, rapidly expanding business. My client promotes a very flexible working environment and are very keen to create opportunities for their employees that allow both personal and professional development.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Overseeing and controlling of the budgets and costs of various branches of the company.
- Regularly liaise with and present to senior stakeholders and non-finance managers.
- Deal with payroll costs and reporting.
- Advise on cost savings.
- Ad hoc commercial support and projects
The successful candidate will be:
- A fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Be highly motivated and have the ability to work using their own initiative.
- Be able to effectively liaise with non-finance personnel.
This role offers:
- An opportunity to work in an exciting, rapidly growing company .
- The opportunity to work in a flexible work environment.
- An excellent bonus package.
- Opportunities for both personal and professional development.