This is an exciting, wide reaching opportunity with a business renowned for it's career progression. Successful candidates will need to be a proven team manager with a passion to progress and make commercial impact from the get go.
My client have recently undergone a huge amount of growth, and continue to spearhead commerciality across their business.
- Lead a team of 4 people, including staff management, 121s and personal development.
- Manage the month end close process, ensuring the ledgers are all closed to strict deadlines.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of all aspects of the accounts.
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner, including review and sign off.
- Responsible for the delivery of group service levels and supporting KPIs to internal and external customers
- Provide divisional accounts and support to the Finance Directors and Finance Business Partners of the relevant Division.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills
- Ability to actively engage stakeholders
£36,000 - £42,000 + Competitive Benefits