Assistant Vice President/ Senior Manager, Transaction Surveillance, Financial Crime...
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named "Asia's Best Bank" by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and "Best Bank in Asia-Pacific" by Global Finance. The bank has also been named "Safest Bank in Asia" by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Render prompt and constructive advices to business units and support units on anti-money laundering ("AML") and suspicious activity detection and reporting ("STR") matters;
- According to established procedures and stipulated turnaround times, internal unusual activity escalations are handled, investigated and concluded, and alerts generated from transaction surveillance systems are reviewed and actioned in proper and timely manners. Promptly escalate possible or confirmed aging cases;
- All suspicious activity reporting are duly reviewed and submitted to law enforcement unit as soon as practicable. Where applicable, proactively follow up with law enforcement unit on its responses and required actions;
- Maintain proper registers for all AML, STR and transaction surveillance works, report management information statistics or relevant matters on regular basis. Timely escalate issues with high priorities or posing significant risks
- Participate in ad-hoc AML and transaction surveillance projects and initiatives, assist MLRO / TSU head to collect and analyze data of customer, account, transaction and system alerts to review and suggest on the enhancement of monitoring effectiveness and/or reduction of false positive
- University graduate in finance or related discipline;
- At least 4 years relevant experience on AML/TSU acquired from international banks, and / or investigative related works;
- Good understanding on consumer, corporate and private banking products, services and transactions;
- Logical thinking with capacity and technique to manage, understand and apply data/figures;
- Ability to cope with highly demanding and fast paced banking environment;
- Demonstrate sound commercial experience and judgment;
- Good inter-personal, communication, and negotiation skills, and an ability to network, successfully 'engage' and influence business;
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.