Associate Director - Internal Audit, Risk And Compliance Services
3 days left
At KPMG's Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. We deliver both. Our Hong Kong division is the fastest growing within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes for success. Since our inception, we have acquired in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad range of sectors and services.
KPMG's Consulting Services has grown substantially since its establishment. KPMG's Internal Audit and Risk Compliance Services help organisations improve their corporate governance, risk management and internal control systems by focusing on strategic and operational issues across different functions and operating units. We provide governance, risk and compliance services to support compliance with listing rules and other regulatory requirements, and assist in developing integrated frameworks that unify governance, risk, compliance and assurance functions.
In addition, we also help organisations enhance their business performance through designing business and operational strategies as well as the underlying business processes and IT systems.
- Lead opportunity pursuits; build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Act as a key member of client service teams
- Support marketing activities
- Work with a team of professionals to perform high-quality consulting projects and help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients
- Communicate with senior management and client representatives
- Effectively manage multiple large and complex engagements / tasks simultaneously
- Supervise and manage performance of the team working on assigned engagements
- Ensure knowledge of local and international internal auditing / control, processes, risk management methodologies, current corporate governance and regulatory developments / requirements is up to date
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager
- Minimum 8 years consulting or relevant experience. Good knowledge across the following areas: internal audit, operational process design and improvement, corporate governance, internal controls; strong preference for experience in ERM and / or supply chain
- Able to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and key integration points, and identify challenges and / or solutions
- Experience in leading business and opportunity development and pursuits
- Creative thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team-building, mentoring and leadership capabilities
- Strong presentation and report-writing skills with a good command of verbal and written English (Chinese proficiency an advantage)
- Experience in handling high-impact and complex projects across borders or functions in a dynamic environment will be a definite advantage
- Qualified ACCA, HKICPA, CIA or equivalent
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.