Senior Consultant, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
3 days left
Our major consultancy client is seeking a Senior Consultant for their Salesforce Marketing Cloud, delivering a full range of audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients. One of the leading professional services providers in the marketplace with a sizeable stronghold across the APAC region this team comprises over 1,000 bilingual consultants located in 8 cities.
The dedicated Digital arm of the business is leading in online and mobile strategy, design and development, focusing on areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services.
Therefore, I am currently looking for strong Senior Consultant who is experienced in designing and building world-class solutions to join this team - you should be passionate about user experience, pushing pixels, and developing interactions that are both intuitive and innovative.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Confident working in a team environment, able to assist the team in setting up Salesforce Marketing Cloud for clients in a project-base manner
- Able to assist in the design of Salesforce Marketing Cloud configuration and customisation to meet the business process design and application requirements
- Assisting with setting up campaign activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of nurture, perpetual and rapid response
- Manage the migration of configurations across instances
- Able to assist other teams with understanding the functional impact of various configuration options
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution When Managing Client projects as a Senior Consultant you will:
- Develop and manage tactical campaign plan and calendar
- Employ testing and tracking tools using A/B testing and leveraging services such as Google analytic to improve e-mail and web marketing results
- Set KPIs, track performance data from campaigns to measure success, and incorporate learning in future campaigns
- Design reports to gather insights for management on campaign effectiveness And ideally you will have:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, or related
- 4 years+ experience working with salesforce marketing cloud platform
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. English is mandatory. Cantonese & Mandarin preferred
- Certification in Marketing Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, and/or Marketing Cloud Social Specialist highly preferable
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com