Senior Accountant / Assistant Manager, Accounting
- Prepare and review journal entries and account analysis. Assist in performing monthly, quarterly and year end close and preparing internal and external financial reports in accordance with HK and US accounting standards in timely and accurately manner;
- Ensure internal control procedures are established and followed and assist in the development and maintenance of a strong control environment to ensure integrity and accuracy of reports;
- Assist in coordinating annual independent audit including preparing financial statements which are audited.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecast;
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with professional accountancy qualification;
- 6+ years of financial accounting and audit experience; Candidates with prior Big 4 working experience are highly desirable;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Manager, Accounting;
- Possess knowledge in Hong Kong and US accounting standards;
- Independent, self-motivated and able to meet tight schedules;
- Strong analytical, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Hands-on experience in SUN and PeopleSoft accounting system preferred.
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, date of availability and quoting reference no. ACC0717 in the subject line and email to mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information received will be kept in strict confidentiality and for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.