Funds Management Manager, Asia ex-Japan
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
- Strong understanding of the regulatory requirements for our Products
- Critical business support on all Regulatory related implementation of first line procedures and controls
- Ensure a control environment that supports a compliance and risk culture
- Produce key management reports, to support a strong governance process
- Organization of regular and ad hoc fund governance meetings
- Demonstrated understanding of offering documents and financial reports for Hong Kong or Singapore domiciled funds or ETFs
- Coordination of regular and ad hoc filings to regulators
- Good project management skill and ability to manage multiple projects at any given time with multiple deadlines
- Ability to work with regional business leadership, legal, compliance, investment and external service providers to ensure timelines are met
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional teams and good relationship builder and collaborative team player
- University degree and 5+ years related experience in product management or project management for Hong Kong or Singapore domiciled funds or ETFs
- Attention to details
- Sensitivity to cross regional complexities and dependencies
- High level of initiative and ownership
- Team player