AVP/ VP, Internal Controls & Investment Monitoring
- Ensure investment company & subsidiaries has adequate control & process in place
- Perform benchmarking against the group
- Work with subsidiaries in identifying gaps, implementing controls and rectifying issues
- Compile quarter and annual reports from subsidiaries
- Assist and prepare information memorandum to be shared with potential investors
- Oversee and manage the due diligence process
- Prepared internal reports for reporting and presentation
- Prepare post-investment reports on on-going investment projects including macro industry analysis, competitor, financial analysis, sector analysis, revaluation, risk reports and status updates.
- Relevant experience within the Insurance or Reinsurance industry will be necessary
- Degree in a relevant discipline
Interested Applicants, please forward an updated CV in WORD DOC, to Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio at firstname.lastname@example.org (R1106978 / 16S8107). We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.