About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
The candidate should have 3-5 years of experience in BNM reg. reporting [incl. LCR, Capital Adequacy (CAR) reports], Fixed Income product knowledge - bonds, derivatives, credit, etc. The candidate should have validation and controls mindset. The candidate should be able to understand and interpret BNM regulations and link them to financial accounting work-flow.
- Preparation knowledge of banking returns to ensure compliance with BNM reporting requirements;
- Put in place additional validation and controls, and process improvements in finance work-flows;
- Knowledge of financial reporting and taxation matters;
- Ability to prepare any ad-hoc regulatory reporting requirement
- University graduate in accounting or finance with a recognized professional qualification (CPA or equivalent)
- At least 3-5 years' experience in banks working on BNM returns preparation and review [incl. CAR reports]
- Good knowledge of financial products (especially bonds, derivatives, credit, etc.)
- Strong computer skills (Oracle/SAP experiences are preferred)
- Self-motivated and independent and having a control mindset
- Ability to handle multi-tasking and be able to prioritize different assigned responsibilities
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Team orientated individual to contribute to group results and spirit
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
Posting Date: 20/07/2017
Location: MY--Kuala Lumpur
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 39