Finance Business Analyst
I am currently working with a high-tech international Software solutions business based in Cambridge. The organisation is going through an exciting period of forward thinking changes and new products that is resulting in this brand new role. This Finance Business Analyst will be reporting directly to the Head of Finance and will involve frequent travel to Europe.
The company has been long established from famous roots, and has now grown into a FTSE 250 Business that spans the globe. Delivering high-tech software solutions to various disciplines, my client has much to offer in terms of interest.
A standalone role but with a multi-team element. As the Finance Business Analyst you will be responsible with partnering and liaising with various non-finance teams in order to achieve the ultimate goal of better results. With your Financial Analytical skills, you will help sales teams and various other teams come up with strategies in order to achieve maximum potential, regionally and internationally.
- Financial control and process improvement and implementation
- Producing a KPI pack for various teams and analysing the moving trends
- Analysing data to assist senior members of non-finance and various budget holders.
- Assisting in the review and production of the monthly management accounts.
- Ad hoc analysis/reporting/projects when required
- Provide commercial financial support to Sales teams and heads of departments across the business to achieve on financial goals
The successful Finance Business Analyst will have:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Enjoyment of international travel
- Ability to work well with non-finance team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Additional European Language will be ideal but not essential
- Sector experience in Technology companies will be ideal but not essential
£40-000 - 45000 per annum + benefits
Overseas work travel covered