We are looking for a Finance Manager to be responsible for all aspects of financial management for the company including managing costs, legal compliance and reporting to the parent company. The successful candidate will be working in a small well established facility which manufactures printed circuit boards. They will manage the Finance function and report to the General Manager.
Main duties are:
- To own preparation of the month end P&L including posting the required month end journals and ensuring all month end reporting is produced to the expected standard and within the appropriate timescales. To include actual versus budget analysis by budget area.
- Completing all month end balance sheet reconciliations including preparing the transactional reporting and ensuring that the chart of accounts is kept up to date for changes in business requirements
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and ensuring that the business is fully compliant with all VAT requirements.
- Preparation of all required data for the year-end financial audit.
- Managing the fixed asset register and ensuring that this is kept up to date along with a regular reconciliation of the asset register to the physical assets in the plant
- Completing all Intercompany reconciliations
- To report on the stock take adjustments with supporting analysis along with ongoing actions to minimise stock take adjustments
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the stock held in stores and conducting monthly audits.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are kept up to date, are communicated effectively to the business and are legally compliant.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience of working in a manufacturing business
- Financial qualification or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years PQE
- Able to speak, read and write Chinese would be beneficial
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.