EMEA Group Finance Manager
The opportunity has arisen for an aspiring Group Finance Manager to join a leading technology business.
My client is one of the world's leading IT Services/technology businesses. Boasting a turnover close to $15bn worldwide, their European business is in a strong position following a series of acquisitions in the last few years. The European region is headquartered in London, and has a leading finance function. As a result of internal movement there is a new opportunity as an EMEA Group Finance Manager.
As the EMEA Group Finance Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Support the EMEA Group management and financial reporting process within the EMEA Group and ultimate reporting to the parent company;
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process for the EMEA Group;
- Provide IFRS technical accounting support to the CFO and wider EMEA Group;
- Ad hoc financial analysis to support strategic and business decisions;
- Ad hoc projects including Group policy writing, process design and systems improvements.
As a strong applicant for the EMEA Group Finance Manager role you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge (IFRS) and experience of multi-currency consolidation;
- Show previous exposure to taking a lead role in the budgeting and forecasting process;
- Show an analytical mind for responding to ad hoc requests, and some evidence of process/project management;
- Previous time in the technology sector is advantageous.
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £65,000-£75,000 depending on experience plus benefits including bonus, pension, and private medical cover.