Senior FP&A Analyst (12 Month FTC)
1 day left
- Level of qualification
- Newly qualified
Great 12 Month Fixed Term Contract for Senor FP&A Analyst in High Wycombe
Your new role
My client who operates in the retail industry now have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Analyst, reporting into the Head of Finance, to join their Finance team based in High Wycombe you would be responsible for Financial Planning and Analysis. You will have ownership of the Budgeting and Forecasting process, challenging and delivering insight into the KPI and P&L trends. You will also have ownership over the store investment approval and analytical review process. This role has a wide reach and it is important that the successful candidate builds strong relationships both within the business and with Group Finance based internationally, and develops an excellent understanding of the business drivers to fully add value to this role.
- Owner of budgeting and quarterly forecasting process ensuring the process and submits are robust. The process should be continually reviewed for improvements.
- Delivery of budgets and forecasts to planned timescales for P&L and all KPI items, liaising with and challenging cost center managers where appropriate, demonstrating a detailed understanding of the business.
- Managing the submissions of P&L, KPI, Balance Sheet and Cashflow to Group Finance via group schedules.
- Providing monthly analysis and commentary on variance to budget/forecast/LY, understanding impacts and drivers
- Assisting with presentations and management reporting to deliver the analysis to Group on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Upload the budgets/forecasts into Oracle Financials.
- Responsibility for all capex investment proposals and post investment analysis
What you'll need to succeed:
- Passed finalist/Fully Qualified
- Prior experience of budgeting and forecasting key
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial data, providing management with clear recommendations to drive business decisions both accurately and logically
- A working knowledge of either Retail or FMCG preferred
- The proven ability to organise, prioritise and manage time effectively, delivering accuracy at all times, in a fast paced environment
- Advanced Excel knowledge is essential
- Excellent communication skills
Candidate desired background:
- Strong FP&A analyst, previously operating under a FP&A manager, ready to take full ownership at a Senior Analyst level
- Strong management accountant, with budgeting experience on their individual areas looking for a step up and exposure to overall company review
What you'll get in return:
- A competitive salary
- An achievable bonus scheme
- A healthy contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- A fantastic staff discount scheme
- Lots of perks including discount off big high street names, extra discount off products and free parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior FP&A Analyst (12 Month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly