The role is a Project Accountant that will involve a great deal of interaction with the wider business.
My client is a globally recognisable business.
- Assist departmental managers in reviewing and preparing annual budgets
- Analyse monthly department budgets and accounting reports for completeness, accuracy and conformance with procedures
- Assist departmental managers preparing monthly forecasts including analysis of trends
- Consult with managers to ensure that budget adjustments are made in accordance with approved changes
- Preparation of regular and special budget reports as required
- Creation of projects in the ERP system
- Maintain project-related records
- Review supplier invoices related to a project
- Review timesheets and expenses for work related to a project
- Recommend transfer of expenses and other adjustments into and out of project-related accounts
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management
- Assist in preparation of project forecasts
- Create or approve all project-related billings to customers
- Close out project accounts upon project completion
- Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required
The right candidate will be studying towards CIMA/ACCA and will have relevant reporting/analysis exposure within a similar role.
An excellent salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate.