Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are pleased to be supporting our client; a well known International Retailer based in Watford, on the recruitment of two Management Accountant vacancies. The salary is up to £50,000.
The role is to operate as an integral part of the finance team, with prime responsibility for monthly management reporting, budgeting and forecasting requirements for the store portfolio and preparation of store performance reports
Additionally, a further element of the role is to act as the Finance Business Partner for the Central Stores team, providing insight and analysis to the team to aid decision-making, deliver improved store performance, and assist the stores team to achieve their commercial and financial goals.
- Integral part of Finance Team and Finance Business Partner for the Central Stores team.
- Preparation of daily sales reports by store, weekly store performance reports.
- Monitoring and approving all store related invoices for rent, rates, service charge and insurance.
- Monthly review of all store related charges to the P&L.
- Calculation and posting of all store related financial journals including accruals and prepayments.
- Investigating and explaining all store related cost variances.
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and the monthly board pack.
- Assisting with year-end audit queries.
- Provide the Central Stores Team with timely and accurate information to allow them to make the right financial and commercial decisions. This includes the preparation of monthly reports (P&L for each store, store cost analyses), as well as ad hoc reporting.
- Maintenance of store related information databases.
- Financial appraisal of new stores.Profile
- A highly competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum. There will also be short term and long term incentives in addition to a clear route to progress within the business in addition to taking on more responsibility and leadership as the business expands and evolves.
We are looking for a strong Commercial Management Accountant who are either Part Qualified or Fully Qualified. Ideally have 2-4 years' management experience in a consumer facing business (retail preferred). Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy. Expert user of excel, with the ability to manipulate large volumes of data. You must also be a quick learner of systems. You must also be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Salary & Benefits
Our client are a well known Retailer who offer great excellent career opportunities. The company is growing rapidly and it's ever changing. The salary is up to £50,000.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.