An exciting Finance Manager role within a rapidly growing business within the service industry.
The opportunity to be number 2 in finance of a very exciting SME.
I am representing a representing a PE backed, £150 million+ turnover services business based in Greater Manchester. They are a highly acquisitive, rapidly expanding business. My client promotes a very flexible working environment and are very keen to create opportunities for their employees that allow both personal and professional development.
As the business had experienced a high rate of growth over the past 12 months, we are now recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to help to streamline processes, improve reporting standards and help to drive the business forward as it enters its second stage of growth.
This Finance Manager role reports to an experienced Group FC who is able to develop an ambitious Finance Manager.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Act as a number 2 in finance reporting directly into the Group FC.
- Take a leading role in month end and reporting process.
- Lead projects on an Ad-Hoc basis.
- Work across the business on projects that will enhance performance and efficency across the group.
- Take full ownership of consolidation adjustments, payment schedules and compliance across the business.
- Step in to the Group FC role as and when required.
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA fully qualified
- Experience of working in Practice.
- A highly motivated forward thinker.
- Have a strong technical background
- Be flexible and able to manage various tasks simultaneously.
- Have a strong commercial awareness.
This role offers:
- An opportunity for the right person to take on this number 2 role in a rapidly expanding business.
- The opportunity to work in a flexible work environment.
- An excellent bonus package.
- Opportunities for both personal and professional development.