Senior Finance Manager
- Level of qualification
- Due to recent challenges in the sector, this organisation have undergone a period of change and are now looking to source a key member of the Management Team.
- The organisation are well known within the sector for their services.
The organisation are a large Not-for-Profit well known within the sector. They pride themselves on their ability to provide an excellent level of service within the community. Following a recent period of chance, they are looking to source a key member of their management team.
The role will challenge you accountancy and management skills within the following areas:
- Ensure financial controls, systems and processes operate effectively.
- Provide and interpret financial information by monitoring cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Lead and manage the finance team with a focus on service and performance.
- Research and report on current market trends which may influence the businesses performance,
For this role the right candidate will have a natural commercial flare and be able to use their initiative to proactively identify opportunities and follow through on them to provide recommendations and appropriate solutions to senior stakeholders in the business.
You will have proven success of managing a team and being able to business partner across a number of divisions.
- £55,000 - £60,000
- West Yorkshire based
- Competitive holiday and pension