Finance Strategy & Operations Manager
Barden have been engaged by one of Ireland's leading professional services firm to identify a Strategy & Operations Manager to join their Financial Advisory Services team. This is a very unique, interesting and diverse role, and an opportunity for a proactive, experienced and ambitious individual to work closely with Partners to develop and build the team.
"Our business is experiencing significant growth and we are looking for an experienced, commercially minded, efficient individual to drive this growth, and ensure the team continues to improve, expand and succeed" - Partner, Financial Advisory Services team.
Our client offers a competitive rewards package, an open and welcoming culture and the opportunity to join the firm during an exciting period of expansion.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work closely with the Partners of the team; providing valuable input to ensure the growth and progression of the team. Responsibilities will span across a number of areas including:
- Business Development & Strategy - working alongside the Partners on strategy initiatives and promoting the team both internally within the business, and externally in the marketplace
- People Operations - ensuring efficient and accurate resource planning for the team ; and working closely with HR to ensure top talent is attracted, recruited and retained
- Project Management - leading and managing projects on an as needed basis, including accounting software implementation
- Learning & Development - managing and coaching junior staff members, and ensuring team members are up to date with training certifications
ABOUT THE PERSON
The successful candidate will be
- Experienced in building, developing and maintaining relationships with senior personnel, internally and externally
- Highly personable and articulate, with strong writing and presentation skills
- Experience working in both professional services and industry will be an advantage
- An excellent communicator with strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Recognised accounting qualification will be a distinct advantage
Please contact Heather Gordon for a confidential discussion about this opportunity, or other opportunities in the Practice and Consulting space.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to accountants along each step of their career journey.
Apply for Finance Strategy & Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly