Credit Controller with Advanced Excel
The role, Credit Controller with Advanced Excel is looking for a credit controller with 2-3 years experience to join the accountancy team, based in Central London.
Since the role is based in Central London, candidates must be able to commute to that location.
The client are a well known finance company that are well established in the industry.
The role will involve:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Setting up direct debits
- Chasing invoices ranging from £100 up to £200,000
- Working on the distribution ledger
The successful credit controller with advanced excel will have the following experience:
- 2-3 years credit control experience
- Advanced excel - 1st stage of interview process is a test (VLookUps and Pivot Tables)
- Sage 50 experience would be advantageous (accountancy)
The successful credit controller with advanced excel will join the accountancy team in Central London on a permanent basis at a salary of 26k + discretionary bonus.
The company also offer a competitive benefits programme and 24 days holiday.
Please do not apply if you do not have the required experience as your application will not be considered.