23k Credit Controller
An exciting chance to develop your career in credit control based in West London. The company are a property company therefore candidates with experience in this industry or who can demonstrate a genuine interest in this industry will be of specific interest.
The client are a property service who deliver high quality maintenance, design and refurbishment to agents, landlords and property owners across the UK and internationally. They are excited to be expanding their credit control team due to an increase in demand and market share.
The key responsibilities for the 23k Credit Controller will be:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Chasing invoices ranging from £50 up to £200,000
- Managing a ledger valued at 6M to start with
- Chasing in multiple currencies (accountancy)
- Cash allocation and bank reconciliation
The successful 23k Credit Controller will:
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- 1 year experience in credit control role or a finance related role whereby you have had exposure to credit control
- Ability to easily commute to West London
- Accountancy experience
- VLookUps and Pivot Tables (Accountancy)
- Good organisational skills
The successful 23k Credit Controller will join the property company in West London on a permanent basis.
The company offer a generous benefits package:
- 22 days holiday
- Day off on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers