2 days left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
Robert Half is exclusively partnering with the renowned Motion Nightclub in the search of a Finance Manager to work in their central Bristol office - a short walk from Temple Meads Train station. This popular SME is run by a group of dynamic and enthusiastic individuals that share admirable passion for the music, events and hospitality industry.
Motion Nightclub, voted 19th best club in the world, is an events venue based in the heart of Bristol that attracts thousands of party-goers from across the UK. They offer a tasteful range of club nights; after parties; day parties and themed events- all of which compromise internationally recognised headliners and impressive line-ups! Spread across three rooms as well as a sister venue next door, The Marble Factory, the company are planning to expand even further in order to accommodate their growth!
This is an extremely autonomous role with incredible scope for implementing new processes and systems, as well as the opportunity to produce long-term business plans based on your own strategical planning and analysis in order to help the business scale and move forward.
Assisting the Financial Director, your key responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Collecting, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, PNL's accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Producing long-term business plans
- Implementing company bonus systems
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Managing budgets
- Developing, implementing and managing financial systems/models
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- Producing and presenting financial reports Cash flow forecasting
- Prepare analysis of financial information for monitoring reports when required
- Ensure appropriate backups of financial information are stored off site
- Assist with financial aspects of contract negotiations and project proposals
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge and/or experience of the hospitality, events or music industry including financial practices within
- Knowledge of bonus systems
- Strong knowledge of VAT and PAYE procedures and planning
- A previous record of working with tight budgets
- IT literate with an emphasis on financial systems, spreadsheets, SAGE, Quickbooks and Excel
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Salary and Benefits
The Finance Manager will be offered a salary between £28,000 - £32,000 + excellent benefits including free tickets to events!
For further information please call Charlotte Bosher on 07772910604 or email
All third party applications will be forwarded to Robert Half as part of the exclusivity agreement
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Apply for FINANCE MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly