Our client, an established marketing company based in Dublin city center is looking to add an Accounts Assistant to their Finance team in Dublin! This role is progressive, hands on and supportive of building out the successful candidates career.
"This is a key hire for my team as this person will be exposed to a wide range of different accounting tasks with the aim of growing and progressing further in line with their exams, they will also have the opportunity to join a company that prides itself on its culture while working in a fun dynamic office space" - Finance Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will be assisting the financial manager in all areas of the business in addition to working with the CEO as needed in a finance capacity.
- Prepare sales invoices
- Liaise with customers
- Reconcile and post purchase invoices
- Manage the bank account and make payments to suppliers
- Assist with accounting software
- Vat return preparation
- Assist with monthly management accounts preparation
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties as required
ABOUT THE PERSON
The ideal candidate will have both practical and examination support but ideally will possess the following:
- PQ ACCA/CIMA
- Extremely strong excel skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Pro-active and assertive
- 1-2 years of experience
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.