Your new company
You will be working for a fast growing organisation based in the Wetherby area
Your new role
This is an eight month contract which offers a fantastic opportunity within our clients Credit Control team.
You will be an experienced Credit Controller. Your main purpose in this role will be to pro-actively manage and maintain the relevant section of the sales ledger to maximise Cash Flow/Sales Revenue and minimise bad debts. You will be reporting directly into the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
* Effective collection of overdue accounts daily by phone, e-mail or letter
* Ensure cash collection targets & other KPI's are achieved
* Prompt and accurate allocation of customer payments
* Accurate system input of sales ledger entries (journals, retention etc.)
* Attend customer visits as and when required
Monitoring and Reporting:
* Monitor and manage both current and overdue debt on Sales Ledger
* Production of ad-hoc reports for customers and department manager
* Weekly/Monthly production of up to date information of the relevant
* Attendance at & contribution to ledger review meetings with CFO
* Ensure all customer data held is accurate and legally correct on the
* Credit clear sales orders on a frequent basis where appropriate
* Monitor credit limits and request new limits as required
* Log all customer queries onto the relevant IT system and ensure
* Provide work cover for colleagues in the event of holidays or sickness
* Ad-hoc tasks as and when requested by the Credit Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
* Minimum of 2 years Credit Control experience in a commercial
* Proficient use of Microsoft Office
* Attention to detail and strong numeracy skills
* Possess a winning & results driven mentality
* Knowledge of the Data Protection Act
* Adaptable & flexible approach to managing the workload
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary, 75% Staff Discount, Company Pension, 33 days Holiday (including bank hols), Free Parking, Onsite Canteens, Rewards & Recognition Scheme, Free Health Clinics
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.