Our client, is an internationally focused entertainment group with a significant market presence is looking to add a Financial Analyst to their growing finance team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Group function is responsible for financial and management reporting to stakeholders both nationally and internationally as per business needs and expectations.
This role will have a combination of revenue, cost and operational tasks, including being involved in the daily revenue process, the management of specific expenses and the reporting of results with analysis.
Financial Reporting and Accounting:
- Assist with daily revenue reporting
- Close Month end within Group Reporting deadlines
- Process improvement for month end deadlines
- Prepare the business packs for assigned channels to a high level of analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations within set deadlines
- Third party supplier payment, calculation and reconciliation
- Revenue reconciliation for areas of responsibility at month end
- Proactively engage in cross training initiatives
- Other tasks that may be assigned as appropriate
Internal and External Partnership:
- Work with finance teams in accordance with their requirements
- Deliver timely and accurate financial information to the Group reporting team
- Proactively engage with internal and external audits
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Team player, analytical, strong communicator, adaptable and focused
- Part qualified with a recognised Accounting body
- 2+ years working in a similar environment with a proven track record in financial reporting / analysis
- Experience of Oracle ERP or other similar financial systems an advantage
- Excellent MS Office skills particularly Excel.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.