2 days left
- Level of qualification
- Part qualified
Our client, an internationally focused entertainment group with a significant market presence is looking to add a Treasury Analyst to their growing finance team.
This position is based in Dublin and reporting to the Treasury Cash Manager. The successful individual will be responsible for facilitating the appropriate flow of funds throughout the group whilst also gaining experience of regional and group cash flow forecasting and management of foreign exchange exposures. In addition, they will gain experience of month end reporting and accruals.
"This person will be joining the team as a result of internal promotion, we are looking for someone who wants to join a team that is progressive but busy and has a direction in mind for their own future also" - Head of Group Treasury
- Preparation of daily cash dashboard and ensuring that counterparty threshold limits set in policy are not exceeded.
- Consolidation of the Paddy Power Group treasury positions for Group reporting purposes
- Calculate daily liquidity positions for each head office entity, ensuring each has sufficient funds in place in order to fund obligations due.
- Assistance in preparation of short term and long term multi-currency cash flow forecasts.
- Analysis of related liquidity requirements including regional cash flows and multi-currency balances in corporate and trust accounts.
- Close liaison with internal stakeholders including payroll / accounts payable / tax to ensure payments are accurately forecasted and funded appropriately whilst minimising excess cash.
- Daily interaction with business, responding to and proactively resolving queries or urgent issues, especially relating to the payments and client funds teams.
- Work with internal stakeholders on meeting business needs as regards all payment / clearing services for online and retail customers in existing and new markets internationally.
- Leads initiatives with accounts payable / payments team to reduce the level of manual data processing within Treasury in favour of automated solutions. This includes working on the project to drive operational banking synergies between the two heritage organisations by reducing number of banking interfaces.
- Assistance in month-end reporting including preparation of interest income accruals etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 yrs experience in a multinational dynamic treasury environment.
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Excellent attention to detail and stakeholder management
- System experience advantageous including Oracle / Sungard Integrity / multiple online banking systems
- A positive attitude with a desire to constantly improve
- Co-operative team player with track record of working effectively with other parts of an organisation.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Apply for Treasury Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly