Part Time Systems Accountant (Agresso)
You will need to have a disciplined and logical approach to problem solving and be able to perform under pressure. You will be proactive, achieving deadlines in accordance with strict timetables.
A leading Education provider in the Berkshire area.
- A good understanding of the business processes that you are involved in
- Good communication skills at all levels, both verbally and written
- Good presentation skills
- A broad understanding and experience of delivering change
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude, taking ownership for the resolution of issues that are assigned to you
- Proactive, can achieve deadlines in accordance with strict timetables, setting their own priorities from high-level objectives
- Able to work as part of a team or individually
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Have a logical and meticulous approach to work
- Ability to follow procedures
- Able to demonstrate the ability to perform under pressure
- Be able to provide project plans and/or support the project manager, in planning and representation at meetings
- Competent user of Microsoft Office particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and MS Project.
- An accountancy qualification or previous accountancy experience is preferred
- Good knowledge of the Agresso Business World product, (Sales to cash cycle, Requisitioning to Payment Cycle, General Ledger, Planner, Core Projects, Bank reconciliation, Fixed Assets and Reporting)
- Good knowledge of HE sector, ideally having worked in the sector previously
- Support of processes that have been deployed
- Support for the roll out of built processes that have not yet been deployed
- Configuration of Agresso business software for new functionaility
- Development of additional management reports
- Development of additional user guides/FAQ guidance
- Assisting with the production of training material to support end user training
- Training of the project team on the configured product
- Provision of end user training
- Provision of ad hoc consultancy advice for support of the configured product
- Provision of advice and guidance on the best use of Agresso functionality within area of responsibility
- To be supportive of colleagues within the team
- To communicate with the Project Manager and other relevant members of the project team, on progress and issues arising during the life of the project
- To complete project documentation in a timely manner
Hourly rate 15 hours per week to support the systems team.