Financial Reporting Manager
The ideal candidate for this Financial Reporting Manager role will be an ACA/ACCA second time mover from practice.
Any experience of working in a technically focused finance role within a manufacturing organisation would be an added bonus.
Our global manufacturing client based on the out skirts of Preston is a world leader in the aerospace industry, with the proven ability to accelerate careers.
If you would like to work in a fast paced environment amongst an incredibly talented finance team, please do get in touch.
The key responsibilities for this Financial Reporting Manager role are as follows:
- Managing the balance sheet
- Leading on the preparation of the statutory accounts pack
- Helping to improve the efficiency of current processes
- Completion of monthly reporting
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to make business critical decisions
- Managing a team of 4
The successful candidate for this Financial Reporting role based close to Preston will be:
- A fully qualified, strong technical accountant - ACA OR ACCA
- Ideally from a practice trained background
- Have 1-5 years PQE experience working in an industrial or manufacturing industry
- A confident communicator with an ability to influence stakeholders inside and outside of finance
- Ambitious and wishing to pursue a long term career progressing through the business
This Financial Reporting Manager role can offer between £37,000 and £45,000 + an excellent benefits package.
This employer is also a strong advocate of flexible working.