An exciting opportunity has opened up for a recently qualified ACA who is looking for a role within a forward thinking business within a niche and growing industry.
The role requires a hands-on individual with previous experience in preparing a set of management accountants and willing to work alongside the CFO in order to move the business forward.
- Assisting in the production of management reporting packs, building on existing reports to ensure management / board receives timely, accurate and insightful financial information.
- Assist in business planning, forecasting and budgeting liaising with key stakeholders within the business
- Assist in Technical Accounting - ensure business accounting policies up to latest industry practice and technical requirements (IFRS)
- Maintaining ledgers and ensuring month end reconciliations are performed. Ensure processes and controls documentation is maintained and controls are adhered to.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts and liaise with the auditors throughout the audit process.
- Provide business partnering services to all departments within the organisation to ensure efficient and cost effective execution of business objectives
- Assist in implementing new financial and reporting systems
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.