Senior Compliance Analyst ( Associate to AVP level)
- Well known international financial services
- Compliance exp in global market
- Fluent to native English needed
Our client is an international financial institution where they have a strong presence in Asia. Due to business expansion, they are looking for a new hiring for a senior compliance analyst ( associate to AVP level)
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance in the team, you will be assisting the head to ensure the compliance activities of the business are complying with all the rules and regulations from guidelines and regulators. You will be involved in implementing compliance policies and also advising the business. The main scope of the role is compliance monitoring. This role will work closely with different business and control units within the institution.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 3 years' experience in compliance in financial institutions/regulator / fund house / bank
- Control room experience / global market compliance is a highly advantage
- Bachelor degree in Legal/ Risk or related disciplines
- Native / Excellent command of written and spoken English (good to have Cantonese / Mandarin)
- Experience in compliance monitoring
Contact Janae Chan on (852) 3103 4366 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.